Socialite Galena

This is the Romantic eyed version of the classic Galena, and while I want her very much (ELF EARS), I just can't justify the money right now. Sigh. You can order her with her fancy feet but I can honestly say, having owned them, that the human feet are a lot more fun and easier to deal with. Here is her sales page so you can admire the wonderful styling:

https://gem.dollsoom.com/en/shop/galena-socialite/

I have been making digital bathing suits, models and trying to learn how to make and rig shoes. (Hint, it's hard). Here is a rough of the bathing suit I did last night--I need to add a motif on the left shoulder to cover the pattern join, and maybe make her a prop butterfly for her hand. That is Rhiannon's beautiful Jorja for Genesis8.

Here's the original (very nice) texture on Lilflame's suit:


Comments