Random Monday Photos


2020. What a sucky year, but there are good things too. The mask supply is now almost adequate,
since I ended up supplementing my unsatisfactory ones with purchased ones. The one I am wearing here I bought from astro artist Aldo Spadoni via Redbubble, and it's comfortable and fits: (red dwarf planet, a bit hard to see in the folds)

Everybody masks up in Illinois, even the illegal fireworks cartoon characters:


It's a flyer--unlike all our neighbors, we do not buy fireworks. We have no need to, when everyone else has them. And shoots them off EVERY DAY.  -.-

The weather has been pretty good--the garden in back went from this in May: (when I could still pretend I was in control of it)

To this in July:


The baby foxes are big now:


The baby Bad Bird that eats the other birds is bigger too :p


And we have butterflies on the echinacea (I need to plant a lot more after moving the hosta)

And we have bunnies, here is one pretending to be a rock, eating my weeds:

And I finished a commission and.. I bought a doll. One just like one I sold a couple of years ago >.<
Pictures tomorrow!




Comments