Monthly Doll Jet at Soom

 



Soom now has a calendar of releases on their website (they have had it for a few months now and it's pretty useful to see what is coming in the current month. This month it lists Super Gem Jet as the release (Korean time) on September 9th. I must have slept through the first release but you can look at his pretty face here:

https://gem.dollsoom.com/en/shop/jet-desert-mercenary/

I'm think he looks more like Cute Shepherd Guy, possibly a Nativity extra, rather than a hardened desert mercenary :D His original release clothes were quite fabulous, so I am curious to see what he'll be wearing this time. I would be tempted to do a "Genie that Resembles a KPop idol" myself, but that is just me :D He kind of reminds me a little of Puss In Boots, with a sweet and thoughtful expression.


And my Amber came!!!! I have photos tomorrow, I just need to load them onto the computer and clean them up a little.

Comments