The Purple Beryl

 

Yes, there IS a PURPLE (!!) version and it is a beautiful color!! And since I knew she was coming, I was able to use some saved credit card points to order my own Haze of Phantasm Beryl...in Peony White. I know you are saying, but isn't ..purple..the reason you wanted a Purple Beryl? Well, the truth is a) I really really like the Peony White..and I know I can paint a face on it, while I was very uncertain of my ability to paint on a darker surface. Since I have had Covid I do better working on things with a lot of contrast. I did have to ponder it overnight, though :D

Anyway, I did order the hoofed version. You can order her with the legs and hooves, and with both the Romantic and open eyed heads (this is the Romantic eye head), and with either the Extra legs or the simple legs (I always say get the Extra legs, it makes posing so much easier) and either a small bust or the regular bust. (both are nice, Beryl's head is a medium sized head for the slim body, so the bigger bust IMO balances her head size. They are offering faceups and body blushing as well, including the fantasy parts. I love painting hooves and I can still do them pretty well, so I am looking forward to that! The hands look different from the default hands as well. I may regret not getting the dress but I was at the top end of my budget (I bought eyes as well) and since the clothes are VERY limited I figured this would give someone else the chance to buy them.

I love Beryls so much! This is Soom's 20th Anniversary celebration this year and it's so nice to see them issuing the classics again.

Here is the link, you have 2 weeks!

https://gem.dollsoom.com/en/shop/beryl-haze-of-phantasm/


Comments

  1. Congratulations on yours! I got mine (in purple!). We need to see Lorina all painted up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soom gave us what we wished for! :) It doesn't get better than that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment