Isha Re-released

(I had to crop him a bit as I use the Snip tool, and he doesn't fit on my screen too well) He's a pretty man, very much in the mold of the "Handsome Soom Guy", but what I really like about him is the outfit! It's really splendid and detailed. Here is his sales page (he has a horn option too--I like it but I wish it was painted more like a tree branch).

https://gem.dollsoom.com/en/shop/isha-breathless-moment/?fbclid=IwAR0cTvtoCvyTcL_b1zh-a3NDnMsmRJAll0WahPxwHWCtAp26cTSIBmihLM4

I have new clothes for my FID Miho and I need to take photos of her--the wig I ordered needs to be clipped open, though--its just barely..too small. But everything was sewed to perfection, as is usual with Iplehouse.
----------
I am attempting to model a hoverbike and it is going slowly :D

Comments