More More Critters


I had some honey peanuts on a plate. The cat was very disappointed after checking them out:

We have a lot of possums:

We have at least two skunks:

(The water bucket has a trough heater in it to keep the water from freezing, I have been very happy with it). And we have two foxes:

 These doves are so cool:

And of course squirrels:

I'm not tired of them--these guys get enough to eat so they aren't the big garden pests they can be.

Who knew a camera with a tiny pinhole lens and no viewfinder could be such fun? This is me now every night:




Comments

  1. Little orphan raccoon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He (or she) just hangs out here--it's a sort of rural part of suburbia, so there a lot of animals. We also have groundhogs and deer, and unfortunately coyotes, though I don't see them often. The raccoons are smart enough to be interested in the camera--they used to pull up the filters when I had a pond :D

      Delete

Post a Comment