DIY Medical Masks

I'm going to give this a go today--I'd like to make it with a slot on the face side to stuff in a section of vaccum cleaner bag, but the fabric version alone can be tossed in the washer with bleach and reused. I have quite a bit of fabric here and I figured I can run some up and send them to my local hospital because someone can use them, even if it's just the receptionist and cleaning staff.
Here's the source:
https://twitter.com/MtnMD/status/1240490595056934918
************************************************************
OK here is a more complete and easier to follow tutorial that I found today:
https://buttoncounter.com/2018/01/14/facemask-a-picture-tutorial/

I am making a couple that are a little more fitted, but this is a fast design.

Comments

  1. I know, right? At least we have company being inside--I saw a comment from a New Zealand friend on how she was trying to pass the time and it dawned on me THE WHOLE PLANET is mostly sitting around inside trying to think of what to do. At least it's not forever! People are working so hard to get this thing under control.
    The UV light is genius!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment