Random Sunday Photos

First of all, Mom sent me this GORGEOUS doll shawls that she knitted--and it fits and looks wonderful on it's intended recipient! And Spring is definitely coming (a good thing as winter started in October last year with snow. The weather can still prank us, but it was 60 degrees today. Here is the cat from a couple of days ago, actually outside :D

We have those little prairie buttercups now:

A nice sunset (my brother takes excellent sunset photos, I always think of him when we have nice ones:)

J says the fish at Herrick Lake (where we went for a windy walk today) are probably all asleep--we didn't see any sign of fish or wildlife there since normally it's snowy. Here he is keeping his hat on.


Hard to believe in a month or so everything will be greening up, right now it looks very wintery still:


It will be great to be outside in the yard again!

Comments

  1. Thank you so much! Mom has many talents, from accounting to coding to knitting :D Plus she is a wonderful person! The older I get the more I appreciate that.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shawl!!!
    I want to make your girls some quilts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They love everything! I have a couple now but they are so pretty I have them wrapped up and put away, which is maybe not useful ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment