Get in Losers, We're Going Shopping

 

I had a credit card for thirty years, and they finally took the points I had accumulated, and instead of offering me a vaccuum cleaner, luggage or fine engraved items.... let me use them to buy items via PayPal. And I went hmm, click n' ship..and Ebay :D So my Christmas postage was paid for, and some of my Ebay shopping, but sadly the credit card company has gotten fly to my buying and is starting to put daily curbs on it and not allowing multiple trips to the Ebay well. It's still been fun. I bought tea today with my points, and a wig. Eventually the slot machine will run out of quarters/points, but my dolls have benefited and it's made an otherwise sucky winter more fun.

The photo above was from Emily1957's wonderful Flickr--Emily just loves dolls. ALL THE DOLLS from Barbies to antiques to Steiff dolls to ball-jointed dolls, so her Flickr is so much fun to look through. You can find it here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/76763000@N05/

Comments