Poser Doll Houses

 

Among other things, I have been trying to learn materials in Poser 12; things are a little different than in previous versions..I think a little better, though there is one option that I miss, and that was a little script that got rid of any slots that you weren't using, which made it just cleaner and neater to set up materials. And of course the best way to learn is by doing, so I am justifying my habit of buying little trailer and house models for Poser and redecorating. They certainly take up less space than real doll houses. This is another Meshbox trailer model, called "Granny's Trailer", and boy, does Granny like pink. Here is the inside of the kitchen/living area:


I bought the chihuahua off of TurboSquid (with points!) and he was not really optimized for Poser scale. This is what he looked like when I first loaded him:



It took me a minute to find him because I was looking under the trailer with a spotlight, trying to figure out why he wasn't at the usual 0,0,0 spot on import :D It wasn't until I pulled back the camera that I saw him! I actually had to edit his scale parameters by hand to get him to be the right size for Poser.

Comments