Alice's Collection's Spring Event

 


It must be Spring because I got an email from Alice, and she (and I am sure her crew) are just as tired of Covid as the rest of us, but meanwhile the Chinese companies have been hard at work designing, sewing and casting some mighty fine dolls--the gentleman above (despite the name and the World's Prettiest Wig) has some gorgeous photos and seems to be the primary caregiver to some adorable little person. He also has at least one tail? I am actually not sure what sort of demi being he is since he seems to have dragon ears and the tail is brocade, so it's all quite splendid and mysterious. You can see here:

http://www.acbjd.com/lexi-p-15723.html?cPath=32_159

(Please note that Alice's price is just the bare doll in a box, and maybe some Glib eyes, if you want all of Lexi you will be paying at least double the marked price). Something I do love about Alice is that she has limiteds long after their normal sales period has ended (if it's a Chinese company), and even though I did not buy her, and I still regret it, the Western White Tiger from Loongsoul was available at least a year after she was released. (The price was as staggering for her fullset as she was gorgeous, but she had a full fantasy tiger body as well as a human body and a gorgeous wig and outfit, but I digress :D

So if you have extra money rolling around in your pocket, Alice will help you with that. And so will Ringdoll, because once more they have gone All In on some Zodiac guy--look at this fellow:


Dat Hat. Aries in this fine form is 899.00 before shipping, but you get a lot of doll and doll products for your money. Feast your eyes on him here:

http://www.acbjd.com/aries-cheng-huang-p-15740.html?cPath=32_159

Anyway, you can go to the home page and see what promotions are going on--I have spent my money on books and polygons this quarter so I am not participating, but I have had fun making digital stuff. I just did a load of fabric patterns that can be applied to anything:









Comments