Denzel


Denzel is a doll that Iplehouse put out a year or so ago. In his first incarnation, he was a suave black guy with a pencil mustache. Now he has been reissued in a more Asian shade of Realskin, and is now perfect for a webcomic character of mine (including the guyliner) Mine will have normal brown eyes, though.

I've been expecting Iplehouse to eventually make the doll I had in mind, because they kept coming so close, but with the wrong nose tip, or lips too thin, or looking too serious. (This character is not all that serious in appearance). This is the first (and possibly the only) time I have enough free money to buy a doll directly from a company, so I was stupidly excited to click my way through their shopping cart and payPal. It turns out to be as easy to buy from them as it is from PC Connection, and about the same price as if I had wanted a new computer. This is probably not something I should have learned. ;) Shipping was a big deal, though--so if I do this again, I will order for some other people as well and split the shipping. Now comes the 45 day wait plus 10 for customs and shipping.

Comments