An Owl


Today it's more art, rather than dolls. I have two covers now I am supposed to be working on at the same time. One SF, one romance. Instead I went and bought one of my own ebooks to see if the cover resolution was correct for the PDF, and it is not, the resolution needs to be higher. I can think of two easy fixes right away but they depend on the cooperation of whoever makes the pdf, and since for all I know it is the pdf fairy who does these at the publishers, I am going to have to bother my nice art director first. I need an extra pair of eyes to look over all this stuff. And send in the paperwork for my taxes, which I keep putting off.
The owl is just a small acrylic painting from ages ago, I found the scan yesterday when I was looking for some virtual shoes. It would be easier if I could remember the file name.

Comments