The Raisin


Raisin,(Migma, Rauco of Sin [Lavender]) is a problem. She is purple. Well, not super purple, subtle purple. In buying her I am now having a problem similar to filling an inside straight in poker:I have managed to find the purple hands, feet, ankles and shins, and head, but not the purple body. There are lots of purple heads on the market, which makes me wonder-- what people are doing with all those purple bodies?

I finally did something even stupider...I now also have a Cream White Migma head, which makes the problem so much better, as now the Dreaming Moon head (Which I had forgotten was on the White Super Gem girl body) will have to share the with either Raisin or the white version. Maybe I should name the white version Chardonnay. Maybe I should just go find some purple paint and one more WS Super Gem body.

Comments

Post a Comment