Iplehouse Christmas Sale, Still No Keyboard

Yes, my new keyboard is delayed, so I am carrying the only one I have back and forth--I hoped the new one would come today, BUT NO. Anyway, Iplehouse not only has their Basics on sale (Soo up there is 479.00 if you buy her blank, a 15% discount--it sort of works out to free shipping to the US), but the Doll Choice is now at the same price as the Basics if they were not on sale. You still pay extra for fancy skin colors, like Peach Gold or Gray or Realskin, etc. You need to be logged in to see the Doll Choice page.

 I still would like a Soo but I also need 1) Tires 2) Heater inspection for this winter 3) Dental work for J.
 Boo for adult bills. I did sell something on Ebay so I am learning how that works, and that might be a way to narrow down the doll collection somewhat. I just need to not shop as I sell :D

I do have a new Tarot deck that was a gift! I need to sort through the photos and I will post it up later today.

Comments