Tiny Iplehouse Luna!

The cheery Luna has always been one of my favorite Iplehouse dolls--what's not to like about a girl who can transform into a giant cat? Now she has been re-released as a swashbuckling Fashion Iplehouse Doll ...and she looks great!

 Right now Iplehouse seems to be where the action is at--Souldoll is still messing around getting The Star ready, and Soom has a kind of meh new tiny (the photos are cute, as always though). Here's another Luna promo photo:

Here we have been busy getting ready to ship Christmas presents-- for the last couple of years I have tried shipping direct from Amazon, and it was just too unpredictable, so I am back to stuffing things in boxes here. The USPS Click n Ship is a godsend, let me tell you--I can now make labels here and then just drop stuff off at the post office, or in a pinch lurk and wait for the carrier and hand them my outgoing mail. But it does mean that the house is a disaster area of boxes and packing material, and I am always missing a thing or two that has to be found or ordered at the last minute. Also, people should never move. :D Trying to keep track of 60 odd people's addresses is a challenge even when they stay put, but some of my friends are constantly on the move. Luckily, email is there to save the day.
 Also, if your child is born anytime in December, you should immediately assign them a July birthday date so I can properly celebrate their arrival in the world every year, because it's a mess trying to sort Christmas and birthday presents into their proper boxes and put the correct paper on the correct present. Eventually I will just be sending out random kittens to everyone at Christmas and call it good :D




Comments

  1. Everything you said about Christmas - me, too! That kitten is adorable, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have a kitten but the cat says "no". :D I sent you a giant box with a very silly present, it should come Thursday-ish <3

      Delete

Post a Comment