Snow White is back at Soom

She comes in pinky-white and Normal (the color in the photo above) and she is anime-cute; I would be tempted but I don't think Ashley would share her clothes at all :D She's sort of vaguely styled as a Huntsman..a demon hunter? I have no idea, but you have a choice of the open eye or romantic eye versions:

When Snow White first came out, people complained that her head was "too small". Her head IS small, but the new SG body is slim, and once you put a wig on her she looks fine. I think her make up is so cute.
 I wish I had managed to find her horns and hooves when she was first introduced, but I am not sure I would have ended up using them. This release comes with built in, very cute shoe feets:

I found the old Vesuvia shoe feet really hard to pose in, (because of the weight of the tail) but the Cuprit shoe feet were fine for some reason. If you choose to keep her in the shoe feet, a little wire in the legs down through the ankles helps stabilize them for photoshoots.
Sooo cute. I should take Ashley out for more photos. :D

Edit--the jointed hands in the photo are for sale separately, in matching colors--they come unassembled and they are a little fussy to put together, but if you use monofilament for stringing, it works. Once they are strung they are fantastic, I love having jointed hands on my dolls because they can do so much more and are a lot more expressive than dolls with fixed hands. Soom jointed hands are good quality too, they aren't floppy and look good in various poses.

Comments