Inventory 2020

 

I haven't done an inventory for at least 2 years, because it's a hassle to find the time, the space and the light to do it (my phone camera is actually better in low light, but less convenient to upload here). But that just reminded me that I need to stop buying large dolls, since my ability to deal with the time/space needed is limited. I also didn't prep them at all this year, this is how they came out of storage. I did get my Phoenix Doll Android Mei on some Resinsoul parts I had saved for her for a year:


I knew she would fit on the RS Lian body, I just didn't have one in a color that matched her (the one I had was purple). 

I do have someone new--Akutenshi GAVE me this cutie for my birthday!! She is a Fairyland Lucywen and a really nice size--she is a minifee and a lot smaller and easier to deal with than the SD dolls. You can't see them but she has elf ears. Such a wonderful present <3 <3

The dolls I have left to "finish" are my IoS A2 grumpy vampire, who needs a body (Sicktress is sending me one that I think he will fit on), I need to eventually buy a Resinsoul Long body in Normal Pink for my Thranduil head (I sold the body he was on, I have been selling dolls and parts here and there and replacing them with less heavy/expensive ones), and I have a Resinsoul hooved ai body coming for my Souldoll Dark Agnes head. But after many years, everyone has clothes and shoes, wigs and faces :D


Comments

  1. I just love those tiny houses--I would need a second one to store my fabric :D My only complaint is usually the sleeping area is up a ladder or very steep stairs, and that would be an issue for my knees, especially first thing in the morning! I would end up sleeping on the couch :o They need to make small houses all on one level :D I like the 900 sq foot ones they made after WW2, I could fit in there with a shed or a garage. Problem is everyone else likes them too! And lots were knocked down to be replaced by mcmansions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! What a lovely family of dolls!! THANKS for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We live in one of the 900 square foot ones. It is not so easy with a legion of Sards. And that is with the tiny shed for the fabric. But I am not complaining. I have my garden gate to fairyland and the place drips with wisteria and is covered in day lilies and tulips. :) And we have two cats in the yard just like the song says.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment