The Cat Lady Trailer

 


So I admit I have been a lazy person when it came to updating the blog, but I have been doing a lot of things on the computer (all day!) learning modelling and retexturing and making stuff and deleting it. I've also been sick, so I have been napping more than usual--though compared to most people, I've been very lucky. Anyway, the model (by Meshbox) above was on sale at Renderosity and I had Company Store Credit (always dangerous) so I bought it. It is full of cat toys and frightening yet cute wallpaper. This is the inside:



Yes, that is a cat scratching post AND not shown are the 3 stuffed mice laying around. It's a low poly model; so I was able to add a ton of things to the scene, like the cats shown above, which are suprisingly complicated models. And because I can't leave anything alone, I retextured the trailer somewhat in several new colors:


It should show up in the Renderosity Free Stuff next week, unless there is a problem I missed. Of course my files are an add-on to the original Meshbox Crazy Cat Lady Mobile Home, so you need to buy the base model to get my new colors and floors. This is the trailer with new wallpaper and floor, and the old cat wallpaper moved to the couch. 




I made the cushion on the chair--the image is my brother's roommate cat Waffle. I read that the cat clock moves, but since I don't animate I haven't tried it--I think the eyes and tail move. I made the linoleum floor and the wallpaper in Filter Forge, the wood is a free image by DB Walton that I tinted green.

My cat has discovered that the cold weather has brought mice and last night (for the second night in a row) she brought in a mouse around 2 AM to play with in the bedroom. At least the one last night was not IN THE BED.




Comments

  1. Grandmammy had a cat that brought a rat onto the bed - from outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG VERMIN FROM OUTSIDE.
      "Mom, look! A huge mouse!!

      Delete

Post a Comment