Lelahel Dress on Ebay

 

It's not cheap, but it's a work of art, and Lelahel only makes a few dresses a year. It's worth a look, anyway--and you can get a better look at the images than my sad little screen capture :D

https://www.ebay.com/itm/OOAK-Lelahel-Black-and-Ivory-Dress-Outfit-Clothes-Set-for-Twigling-Ingenue-BJD/303719332997

(Looks shifty) I may have bought two small cat dolls through an auction and a very obliging friend, with Akutenshi's help. She sent me a link to a huge local auction of a doll collector's estate, and let me tell you the sheer volume of dolls was pretty frightening :D This was obviously a woman who had been collecting American dolls for years (Madame Alexanders etc) and then branched out into Genes and Fashion Royalty and then bjds and ..there were a lot of dolls. Just to see the lots meant scrolling and scrolling and scrolling. But there in a box was a Pipos Fox, a Dollzone cat, and a tall cat I didn't recognize and I will have to root around to find, and the cats were a deal. So little cats are coming. Thank you M, so appreciated!

This is the link to the full auction photos:

https://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photopanel.cgi?listingid=3494695&category=0&zip=&kwd

And this is the box where I squeed:



Even sideways :D Imagine having to sort around a thousand dolls into lots for photos 0.0

But this is why I have been trying..sort of...to not buy more dolls! Hehe!

Comments

  1. Looks like a DC Katherine, or another of their 30 cm cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! The friend who helped buy it said it might be "Elizabeth" but I need to google a bit when she comes!

      Delete

Post a Comment