Blue Blood Doll

 


This is actually a boy head, a Blue Blood Doll X601 (Catchy name, huh?) I was actually just looking for an inexpensive head for a Iplehouse modified body, but this head ended up on a Loongsoul girl body that I had in storage since the size and color was good. It's a really nice head--the eye wells are super flat, so I need to look for some 16mm eye that has almost no dome to it--right now I have some glib eyes in there and even those are too curved to fit quite smoothly in the space. But overall I did an ok faceup for her and I'll make her some clothes because I have almost nothing that fits the Loongsoul chest. That is a Grace body, by the way, they are *very* tall, 68 cm with a head, so great for big heads. They are surprisingly good posers. You can order them from Alice's Collections (Alice has perfect English, I get the impression that ordering directly Loongsoul is fine unless there is some issue and then it's harder).

http://www.acbjd.com/loong-soul-63cm-3part-torso-girl-body-bg6301-p-8446.html?cPath=1047_1055

Also Alice has deals and sometimes leftover fullsets you can't find other places. Loongsoul does take quite a while to ship, but if you have ordered from Dollshe, a few months is nothing :D

Blue Blood Doll now just has an ebay store; they ship from California and I like their wigs, metallic eyes, and now their heads. They always ship promptly, and I have always liked what I have bought from them.


Comments