Sophie Pretends To Be Purple

 

My friend Cat really wants Soom to create a new, purple Beryl; pointing out that they have done a "light purple" Amber, but not Beryl. So here is a photoshop mockup of what a Light Purple Beryl might look like. (I had to use the Classic Beryl because I do not have the new body with hooves). Soom has done a Creamy white, a Normal, a gray, a Brown Tan, but I can't think of any other colors...not even a Tawny, or a "Twany" even:

Twany:


My theory is Twany is Tawny with sparkles, or maybe Narmer is just a one-off. I've looked at him so often to laugh that he feels like a family member now. If I bought him (and he is Not Cheap) I would have to make him a fabric body because nothing in his size is cheap--hes either 72 or 75 cm, and chunky.

Anyway, I would take a new Beryl (not until this fall, please) :D in pretty much any color, and this time I promise I will order the hooves, because I regret getting the last one without them. And I think Tawny with sparkles would be *awesome*.


Comments

  1. Fabulous! Now I want one more than ever. Maybe Sophie can get dipped...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophie says she will do no such thing :D "I'm perfect." hehe!
      (She is..best present ever).

      Delete

Post a Comment