Souldoll Agnes on Resinsoul Hooves


 Souldoll Agnes' head is absurdly small, especially when you consider she is supposed to go on the very tall, if slim, Souldoll Zenith body. So I ordered a Resinsoul Ai hooved body for her and it arrived a month ago (Covid has made even Resinsoul behind schedule, so be patient while they catch up--you can also get things faster if you order directly from their website; but also have a good antivirus, as their site is unsecured.) I ordered through Denver Doll because I was lazy :D

I had put a different, not entirely successful faceup on her before--I like this grumpy one much better. She still needs a custom wig as this one hides her pointy little ears. The resin of the head and the body is a pretty good match--Agnes is about a year older but the RS resin will catch up with her in time. The body is good--she will stand without the stand, though I did have to restring the body--RS puts all the strings up through the neck, shrugs, and wraps it all up in bubble wrap and lets you deal with it, and I am fine with that. I do need to wire her arms, though.

Comments

  1. Thank you! LOL painting is always a struggle for me so when it looks even OK I am excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She came out really cute! Her toes are darling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love how smol the RS hooves are :D

      Delete

Post a Comment