Soom Wenzel

 


So here is Mr. Wenzel, looking soulful and sporting a pandemic haircut--the listing says he is a new head, not a reissue, but he's definitely a Soom guy. I like his nose :D Even more, I like his horns, and of all the fantasy parts I have owned, horns have not moved along for the simple reason they Keep The Wigs On. Especially mohair wigs, which I love-- but they are notoriously shifty, sliding off at a moment's notice. So I used some points that I had piled up at Soom and ordered the horns. I figured if they end up being too large for anyone here, Cat might have a Sard in need of horns at her place--but I think these horns are the same mold as the ones that Sophie the Beryl always wears, so they should fit any 8-9 head that you can stick magnets into. By the way, I often buy the bigger neodymium magnets from K and J magnetics in the US, they ship pretty fast, though I don't know what the pandemic has done for their supply chain.

https://id.dollsoom.com/en/shop/persona-wenzel/


Comments