Suddenly, Diana


 In order to clear some room for things like...shoes...I have been downsizing my doll collection, and I have been doing pretty well (though I seem stuck at the current number). Akutenshi even offered me a very  lovely Dollshe Diana (she waited two years at least for it), and then was disappointed when it came; it was on the Pose body, which has a movable neck that looks odd to me--and unpainted she looks a little bland.

So I said no, a little regretfully (they are beautiful dolls).

But then Cat, out of the blue, shipped me a box with a gorgeous Diana head painted by LuckyL, and the little resin minx immediately moved in, stole some clothes, took a brand new wig and settled herself into the one empty spot on the shelf, and there she is. She will be Gwen here, and I am happy to have her!!

Thank you Cat! (and Bob, who packed her so well) <3

Comments