Still Here!


 It's been a bumpy few months, Stripey passed away on November 23rd 2021; and I miss her a lot. She required a lot of nursing at the end, so I stopped blogging, and then kind of fell out of the habit--Covid has also given me some eye and other problems that are ongoing, but hopefully will resolve over time. Meanwhile I have downsized the enormous crowd of dolls--I was sort of aiming for 20 dolls total, but we seem stuck at 35 ..or so :D I'm hoping this year, maybe in the fall, things will have stabilized enough for covid that doll meets will happen again, I miss them! Meanwhile I plan this year to sort through the boxes of doll things and match up clothes and accessories with the correct doll, because stuff has gotten scattered all around over time, as dolls have come and gone. I also need to do my picture inventory for 2022!

Work has also been very busy, I work with a wonderful work partner who keeps me more or less focused and on deadline, and we have been turning in store items almost one a week for the last couple of months We do a mix of 3d models for Poser and add-ons for models in Daz Studio. It's really fun for something that pays :D Here's one thing we did kind of as a quick Valentine's Day product, some pink and cute sweaters. The design here is by Andy Boys. She's such a great designer, I wish I had some of these for real clothes!


(These models are secretly dolls in computer graphic form. They store flat, and the sewing is a bit easier)


Comments

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about Stripey passing. I stopped by to see whats up. We've been trying to get back to a semblence of normal doll life. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all are! I read that you have a place to sew again! That must be so satisfying! And that you and the spouse are doing ok in spite of everything! I miss her everyday, though it is nice that no one is trying to eat ribbons or throw up on ...well, everything :D

      Delete

Post a Comment