XiRuo At Loongsoul

In most parts of the Northern Hemisphere it's Spring. It's not here, is supposed to start snowing again again, and snow all night. Yesterday morning when I went out to feed the birds it was 25 degrees F.
But Loongsoul has brought out a Spring Flower Fairy to get the party started anyway. She is Xi Ruo and has a glorious outfit and crazy great ears.

She is also on sale at Alices Collections, and you should use the money you save to buy ALL THE THINGS. I say this because I regret I cheaped out and did not buy Zi Gui's fullset when I had a chance, and though she looks fine in her scarves; her actual outfit would have been so much better. And her shoes. The only thing that the Loongsoul girls have that is mildly substandard is the sculpt of their feet, which are sort of vestigial, but can be stuffed into shoes easily. But you need to actually buy the shoes for that to happen.  Here is Xi Ruo's price page from Alice's:


Her face reminds me so much of the Resinsoul Mei that everyone loves, but she is much taller. She is also a good poser! I am so happy with my Zi Gui, even though it was a long wait, it was worth it, and she was flawless. One more photo of Xi Ruo:

(I am looking forward to getting some flowers here-- that aren't from the grocery store!)

Comments