Alyona Abramova

I had to hunt around a little for a bio on Abramova, and found a little artist statement here:
https://vsemart.com/hyper-realistic-dolls-by-alyona-abramova/
Also there are a lot more pictures of her work. So much detail in the costumes, just stunning! The image above is a "Malachite Maid" a fairy spirit of the Ural mountains. Russian fairy folk dress for the weather :D

Here's "Coral"

Another one that I don't know the complete title of (I should run Tineye on it to find it, I might do that later today): It's listed as "Of the Fair" on Pinterest by pinner Marina Morozova

Everyone looks so good-natured!


I have no idea these dolls are, maybe 80 plus cm tall? "Of the Fair" has some Indian bells that are usually I cm tall, so that is a rough guide. In the pinterest link below they look big, like 4 feet tall.
And look, there is a Pinterest collection of her work!

Comments