Iplehouse's April Special

It looks like Iplehouse is making all their previous FID releases available for April, and if you have the spare cash (I just spent mine on a plumber) I really recommend these lovely cuties--they are as perfectly cast as the big ones, pose well and are just a fun size all around. Shoes are a bit hard to find so you should get some at the same time as you order the dolls. They take tiny wigs--I bought 3 for my Miho and one fits--and they were all "Size 6", so you might consider getting an Iplehouse wig as well. I had mine painted by Iplehouse and while it was a perfectly good faceup and well done, I mildly regret not trying to do it myself (she has sort of frowny brows). It does look like the promo image--the difference is very subtle.

There is also a new Soom girl* that is just the coolest thing ever, but she is twice the price of these guys, and yes, I bought a functioning washing machine instead--which really is something I needed!
The plumber was good--he wore a mask and gloves and communicated via phone while he worked in the basement, and the basement is also now very very clean, so it was good all around.

*(I will post about her tomorrow).

Comments

  1. They are so nice in person--photos do not do them justice! Thanks too--I love being able to wash things in hot water again!! No leaks!
    /I know the basement will not stay clean :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment