What is New Here

BEBE FOXES!!!

I keep forgetting what day it is, so I forget to blog. I have learned how to do all kinds of things in Poser 11, uploaded the Free Purse:

made some morphs in Daz Studio for Genesis8 , ate some Easter Candy (this was our sole Easter Basket)

Shopped online and scored the Kind of Food the Cat likes and will not throw up (important) and the Kind of Shampoo Jon likes (plain) and the Kind of Laundry Soap that smells OK, for me.
We now have a milkman named Scott.
And did I mention Baby Foxes? Being "in" has it's rewards!

(There are FOUR of them plus Mama).

Comments

  1. neighbors have pics of 6 fox cubs in the hood here. Which is probably why I'm missing about 10 feral kitties... Circle of life isn't as fun as Simba makes it sound!! But Fox kits are SOOOOOOOOOO Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had that problem when I raised tadpoles into frogs and then the snakes ate them :( But yes, the kits are darling!

      Delete

Post a Comment