Soom Elf Saiph

Here she is, the beautiful Elf Saif! The original was a Mecha Angel at a staggering 80cm, more or less (I would have to look it up, but they were huge) and she was gorgeous but worried. This is her 3rd incarnation and they have redone the sculpt to keep the cute features, but smooth away the worried forehead. She is also a lot smaller at a pleasing 59cm, which is the new standard size (the 2012 body was about 64 cm, I think). She is I think the same size as Ashley, who was part of the redone girl line--Ashley is a Snow White first edition. I think all the shoes still fit all the post 2012 girls. Anyway, she is so pretty. More photos, somewhat cropped, so you should go look on the actual site here:
https://gem.dollsoom.com/en/shop/elf-saiph-the-golden-forest/

(I even love her new subtitle)

This is supposedly Baby Pink but it really looks more like a pinky WS--quite nice. And check out the outfit, which is a limited edition of 20:


You can now do layaway again at Soom, I think it's a 3 month option. Soom does sell wigs but not in large quantities, so you might check What Denver Doll has as well. Soom's new eyes are pricey but very nice.
I'd love, love to have her but at the moment I am spending my money on ridiculous delivered food.
Drizly.com apparently delivers wine (for me, 3 bottles will last a year) and check this out--
HERSHEY BULK CANDY
I know people who are "real" chocolate lovers are not impressed, but I like having some in a cupboard for bad days, especially the small Herseys' kisses, which they sell in 5 lb bags. That will last me months, too;
https://shop.hersheys.com/candy-types/bulk-candy/
Yes, link goes to the 25lb size.
And my Instacart order finally went through...we just need to eat weird things for another week. (I have a LOT of Cheerios and Lucky Charms and milk...and beans and rice and a pork loin. I have chives ready to cut and eat outside, too).

Comments