Ringdoll's Judge of Hell (once more)

Ringdoll decided that the only doll for the Apocalypse was this guy, and I have to say they are not wrong--he is just magnificently over- the- top. Confusingly he seems to be both "Leo" and "Yama", though to me the human and beast forms look a lot alike; maybe Yama has fancy ears?

It looks like the whole outfit is limited to 20 sets, but you can see for yourself here:

https://www.ringdoll.com/leo-yama-p0898.html

They also have a pop-up promo that has yet another name (maybe the working name?), though it sure looks like Leo:

(Those resin flames are just magnif!) I think the promo is get the fullset, get extra option hands, but I am not entirely sure. There is always a certain mystery to ordering dolls :D I'm sure they have a Q and A on the site if you want to get the details explained. Leo is one of Ringdoll's larger boys, 68cm. They are quite slim compared to say, an Iplehouse Senior Doll, even the newer Iplehouse body.

I think this is the current Grown body (NSFW)
https://www.ringdoll.com/rgmbody-4-p0409.html

Comments