Granado Anne on an SID Body

 


So here is Anne on a Senior Iplehouse body. Granado made her a male-sized, switchable head as "Anne" or "Andy", so she has been a challenge to put on a big enough girl body. Her own Granado body has a fairly short neck, which isn't flattering to her square jaw. 

I found this SID body on the Den of Angels MP at a discount because it has a manufacturing flaw in the arm--I think maybe it was an auction body? I was hoping that Anne's oversize neckhole (meant to fit on a boy body) would let her head sit on the oversize Iplehouse neck BUT NO I had to actually saw a centimeter off the neck and then grind it down so that her head would both fit and move on the new neck. It was not a fun process, but I am very happy with the new combo here--the SID shoulders are wide enough and the resin is a good color match. I still need to find her more appropriate jointed fingers--those are Granado boy hands, and they are a bit square and veiny, but again the color is decent. The small void on her lap is a plush doll pup and he is very cute, but let me tell you, if he falls off a shelf in the closet, he's really hard to find down on the floor--I had to literally get down on my hands and knees and feel around. It doesn't help I have a 25 watt bulb in there to keep the dolls from being too light exposed.

The pretty outfit is by Sewing Box Designs. Absolute perfection.

Comments