Souldoll Agnes on a Delf Body, a Troll, Feral Morning Glories

 

It was dry and sunny today, so I painted two heads, my Domuya Fin and Souldoll Agnes, here. Agnes is a bit blotchy, and I need to adjust her lips to be not quite as pink, but she is better than faceless-- and I love, love her Soom eyes--they are 12mm I think, and flat enough to fit in the wide Souldoll eyewells. Agnes is designed for Souldoll eyes, which I like, but I just didn't happen to buy her defaults at the time I purchased her. BTW Souldoll is having a head sale right now, and some nice ones--but I am trying not to buy anything right now because of my uh, "accidental" purchase of a heavily discounted Erica Snow from Dollshe.

I had planned to put this junk Delf body (I think it once had a Lishe on it?) under my Phoenix Doll Mei, but Mei refuses to leave her cheap Mirodoll body and I have resigned myself to the Mirodoll knees and elbows. They work fine, they are just not beautiful. The Delf body was someone's Female to Male experiment and it wasn't the worst one I have seen, but it had a lot of uneven color and scratching, so I dyed it purple and did a bit of doodling on it. It's still a fabulous poser.

The face I did for the Domuya Fin is actually much better technically than Agnes one, but I took the pictures after dark so it's a bit hard to see.



----

J finished his version of an Arboretum troll and now a woodpecker has come to see what on earth it is :D


Over the years I have planted morning glories in the yard, and the second year they often come back as annoying, flowerless weeds--but I also got a mutant set in white that are overwhelming the back of the yard. They are glorious and pushy and I find I weed them out a lot, but look how nice they are:


(Also, we have clouds here, though not enough rain:)







Comments