Sartoria J Serena

 

https://www.sartoriaj.com/product/limited-serena/1004/category/79/display/1/
I always think of Sartoria J as a place to buy doll clothing (especially Iplehouse dolls) so I kind of forget that they do indeed make really lovely dolls! I poked around on the site a bit and it looks like this version has an optional "corset bust"  which is a innovative idea.

 I haven't found the exact measurements for Serena but it looks like she is SD sized, and that means anywhere from 52cm to 69cm--though I seem to remember the Sartoria girls are smaller, more like 60cm.

Serena's order period is August 7th (Korea time) to August 13th, and you can get this style faceup or a "modern" version that looks like this:

There are your resin choices, too. I need to remember to keep an eye on Sartoria J, they had some cool accessories that I slept through. Thanks to Akutenshi for alerting me to Serena!

Comments