More Apoxie Experiments

I made a new forearm for the Soom Supergem torso--it bugged me that the automail arm was shorter than the soom arm. I took a glue stick and wrapped parchment paper around it, tacked it shut with a bit of tape, put a foil base around that (because the epoxy is a bit slumpy while it cures), and then made the new arm. It takes 24 hours to cure, then I will sand it a bit, primer it tomorrow, and then paint both sides. It's surprisingly strong and I was delighted that as the epoxy cured, the glue and parchment core slid right out.

 I need to dye the hands and I have some polyester lace I will dye at the same time, so as to not waste the dye.