Doll Chateau Gladys

Gladys (not Glados :D) is a cyborg valkyrie ..a steampunk cyborg valkyrie, so she checks a lot of boxes. I actually like her awkward, skinny body and sweet face, I think she would make a nice fairy  on the doll chateau "human" body (and the extra neck part can be removed if you want a slightly more natural look).

Another pic of the legs:

But for me, the best look is actually unpainted. See how beautiful this is:

The resin makes it look like she's carved out of ivory. I wouldn't want to play with her, she to me looks like an elegant piece of display sculpture. Doll Chateau keeps exploring all kinds of possibilites in the bjd medium!

And mostly unrelated, over at Iplehouse, Miss Soo has a cute new faceup:

Those new eyebrows just gave her about 50 more IQ points :D She's always been "sort of" on my wishlist, but money, Soo and I have (so far) never been in the same place at the same time.

Comments