Catty Noir and Coyote Urine


This is the Monster High girl, Catty Noir, that I got Saturday, and here she is again with her hair a little less crazy.

Lots of people repaint the MH girls to look different, but I happen to like her default paint. She could... maybe... use a dress; but on the other hand she is a cat and she might not care. She is so tiny--she about the same size around as my thumb. Little mousie hands, too.

Sunday was spent mostly outside, gardening--J dug a 4 foot by 4 foot bed for broccoli and cabbage (which may very well get eaten by rabbits and cabbage butterflies, but we will see), and we went to a local garden center to get garden supplies and some water plants, since it has warmed up, and they might sell us plants now. I found a water lily! There it is, installed the pond in lonely splendor, looking inconvenienced by the depth of the pond:

We said also hello to the koi at the garden center. The koi thought I might feed them, so they were willing to come up close for a photo:

I did briefly consider buying this:

I assume it can be used to scare off rabbits; but I wondered if it might shoo away other coyotes. But since there is no telling what goes on in the coyote mind, (and for all I know it could attract them) AND it was 24.00, I gave it a pass. One does wonder how it's collected, but I am thinking that is one of life's mysteries that might better be unsolved. We do have rabbits--Stripey is watching a baby rabbit under the brushpile here:

Comments