Buche Noel

J made this last weekend (this weekend is a pumpkin pie). In theory this went to J's work, in practice we ate most of it. I have no idea how it was made or what was in it besides cream, cake, espresso and chocolate, but it was very tasty :D

And today the legs came for the couch, and it is now complete! It looks way better with the right number of legs. It's nice to sit on, too--I hadn't realized how soggy the old couch was. The light is reflecting blue off the cushions; I need to remember that velvet is a little reflective the next time I am making it in Daz Studio, but you can see the true color a bit more in the section in front of the door--it is a dark forest green.  I have to say I am quite happy with it! The only downside is that now Wayfair spams me with more couches, which seems counterproductive--they should be sending me chairs, coffee tables and rugs, not more couches. It's not that big a house!

(The floral throw pillows are from Home Depot, which is where I normally buy my furniture).

Comments