Random Thursday Photos

I've been busy with work, so no doll stuff today...well, there is a bit from yesterday--Chalyss sent me some AMAZING mermaid doll accessories-- and for some reason the headdress ended up on Gideon. He looks pretty cool in it:

His fantasy body was made by Sicktress and for some reason it works on him too. Gideon is indeed a strange angel :D Chalyss also sent me some normal clothes, and here Vera/Rose is trying out new things:

I was so interested in her knit stockings I didn't notice until now that her skirt is a bit ...short here. Rose has big feet--at least the flat ones are, so I have found that only men's shoes fit. The heel feet are a little smaller but Rose isn't really a high heel person, so the canvas shoes are fine as an alternative to her boots. Eventually she will need sandals, but not for 6 months or so.

Here's one of the paintings I am working on--it's the Magician from the tarot decks but I think I may scrub out the circular stamp-like sigil in the front, it doesn't work for me. I kind of like the rest--it's a bit impressionistic but it does capture some of the mood of the card.




Comments

  1. What's the interesting plant next to the cat? I can't quite read the sign : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an echeveria plant that is deeply unhappy with the temperature in here and my tendency to water it :D It's one of those "Red Velvet" ones that look purple and want it to be bone dry and 95. Instead it has 55 and absent-minded watering. I might have to swap it for a jade plant or something! I do better with tropicals than desert plants.

      Delete

Post a Comment