Souldoll Serena Returns Home


I originally purchased her secondhand from Lelahel, and though she has a pretty faceup at the time, it wasn't right for me:

So I sent her off to AngelToast, who I knew would do a beautiful job on her--AngelToast likes to do dramatic eyes and lips and that was what I wanted, and I knew my own painting would not do her justice. So I was so, so happy to see how perfect she is--it's nerve-wracking to trust a favored head to the mail, but the Post Office cooperated too! Serena did have an outfit, but her new faceup needs a slightly different color scheme, so she is in the kimono for now until I can make her something new. She needs real Souldoll shoes, too--Souldoll girls have big feet!

This is the default--I like mine better, as her brows look more natural to me than the store version:


Also, I love her new lips!! A big thank you to AngelToast!



Comments

  1. She looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so worth the wait and the worry! I wish I could paint like that!

      Delete

Post a Comment