Default Cuprit


I found a file photo of an unpainted, just delivered Cuprit--this one belongs to Arianne02 and was before Arianne painted her up--I think she is "Queen Mab" now. This dress in the photo isn't the default Soom outfit, I think this one was made by Phantom Creations, (I like it better than the default outfit).

Default Outfit Here

As for the rest of the doll, you can see her crown, her horns (held in with neodymium magnets), what her face looks like unpainted, and her hooves.

I have a pair of the hooves for Winter here, but I am missing the connecting shin part--since I bought them for Mel (a Sphaler) to wear, he's got them held on with a pair of Heliot knees to bridge the gap between the male Soom SuperGem body and the female cuprit hooves, which at the time I thought was a stroke of pure geenius.

And I just traded off Mel's own human lower legs to get, in return, a female Breccia torso, because pendrithgirl in the UK needed some legs for her Sphaler, because she had sold his human feet long ago, and just recently his dragon feet, and he is now walking around on stumps and is much reduced in value. I'll be glad to get the Breccia torso, though, because I have the matching loose legs and feet from my Cass "Bubbles", who is wearing the Cass finny legs and heely feet. Raisin's (a Migma) little lavender head will go on top.

(Now you see why a Soom full set doll in the box is worth around 1200-1500 dollars, especially the older Monthly Dolls.)

I'm still looking for that little Cuprit crown.

Comments