Mermaids


I love mermaids, and Soom has just put up a teaser for a cute little mermaid, in my favorite Soom purple, with little ears. The price is still unknown as Soom sets the price according to their cost, and not some set "this size is this price" metric, but I suspect she will be around 370.00 USD for the basic mermaid. My problem is that while I adore the little tail, I would rather have the little legs and make her a soft fabric tail, because Soom makes really nice mini bodies--the posing and jointing are excellent. While the little tail is adorable, it is pretty much just a crystal prop from what I can see. And it is not like there is any shortage of mermaids here already--I find them everywhere I go, even the Kane County Fair:

On my bookshelf:

At Cantigny:

And on my hard drive!

So I am not sure I need another mermaid, even a cute little one. With adorable fin ears.

Here I will leave you with the best 1 minute 48 second mermaid song I know, by Flight of the Conchords:

"Mermaids"

Comments

  1. Ohhhh, this girl would look so cute with my Lorelei! She is the new AE mermaid, and she should be home tomorrow <3 You can never have too many mermaids! Sadly, Ohio is not know for having any lol. And the lack of posable tale on the mini mermaids is disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you live in the middle of the country, you have to collect freshwater mermaids. :D Congrats on Lorelei, too!

      Delete

Post a Comment