More Delf/Fairyland dolls


Fairyland has finally released pictures of the new 60 cm bodies, and yes, there will be Lishe heads as well as Chloe (Chloe always looks a bit cross-eyed to me.) The bodies look good--they are scaled-up versions of my Minifee Shushu's body and seem very posable. It also looks like they may sell them a la carte, which would be nice too. I don't need any boy bodies--I found the old Delf artist-painted body for Vittorio in the above photo in Texas, and though the artist thought I would take off her painting (it's a little chipped here and there), I liked it far too much to mess with it. He could use more clothes than just leopard undies, though.

The El sculpt, which was supposed to be Lishe's brother, is also in the mix for the new bodies. I had an El once, and although he was perfectly nice, I never felt he was special enough to justify keeping him-- he looks cooler in photos than he does in real life, or at least mine did. Someone else was very happy to buy him from me.

Comments