Impldoll Iris


It was dry enough today for me to paint a doll head, finally. I have been collecting reference for Iris for a couple of weeks now (I would like to make her an 1880 style dress to go with the other "steampunk" style dolls I have been working on). She needs different eyes as the soom eyes make her look a little crosseyed. She also sits a little oddly on the Peakswood body, but it was the body I have so she will just have to live with it for a while.

We also walked around the Downers Grove Farmer's Market this morning and saw a kitten Illuminati sticker (I assume it's a band, but I have no idea)

I also had a leftover photo from yesterday, when we went to lunch a Hugo's Frog Bar and I realized I can't bring myself to eat frog legs any more. These are kids making pasta at Sur La Table, where I found some little doll-sized plates.

Here's Mr. Cool in his shades, too:

Here's one more photo of Iris, and one of the Poser version of her:

Comments