Prince Persimmon (Immortality of Soul A2)


Yes, there is a certificate of authenticity in there!


Like a little credit card :D

Mr. Snoot! He wears 14mm eyes, but they need to be big and flat--I finally got some squishy Sooms to fit in there.


That anime profile :D I think those are really vampire ears, but I am just saying they are "elf ears" here.

Metal plate inside head--all the newer heads have this.

He sits on the neck fine--much like on his own body--this is a New Soom Super Gem body (Brett, I think). The resin match is very close--you can't really see any difference in person.


Persimmon is not convinced he will get clothes anytime soon. He is not wrong ;)

Proportionally, he looks great on the Soom body. I can't believe how fast IOS sent him out--I wasn't expecting him for months, so it is great to have him so quickly--especially as it will be warm enough to paint him on Sunday! Woot!

Comments

  1. Congrats! he's super handsome :D! how cool to egt dolls super fast, though that always tend to caught us by surprise!! Hope you ge to paint him tomorrow, I'd love to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am hoping the weather really does warm up--at the moment it's colder than they said it would be, so I am not sure if it will get warm enough for spraying, but we will see!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment