Paracord Planet

I was getting a little low on 3mm elastic cord, and I like buying it on a reel (it's cheaper, for one thing, and you can go nuts restringing dolls without wondering if you are going to run out of cord just as you get to the arms). I know AmazonUK sells it, but then I thought I would check again on Amazon US to see if they had anything; and tada! They do have elastic cord from Paracord Planet . It comes in sizes from very thin to too thick for most dolls. It also comes in a variety of colors. Here is a sample from their drop-down menu:

(Nerds is a purple and pink checky design) :D I chose white because in stock.

You do have to convert from English to metric to figure out the size you need; 3mm is about 1/8 of an inch. They had the 100 foot reel I wanted in stock, and it is supposed to show up next Thursday. I'll take a photo, and if it looks good, I will order another reel of 4 or 4.5 mm. Maybe in Coyote Brown. Then I need to restring some floppy people.

Comments