Supervillain Seats!

This is not my model, I am just texturing it; and it is so nice to work on someone else's high poly creation! The arms' texture is all computer generated, the back of the chair is a Filter Forge created fractal put into a jpg and applied to the seat. Poser is actually very fun to texture in, because you can mix and match hundreds of things--or just paint a texture and plug it in. This one is mostly painted-- and then I went nuts with the Displacement setting for the seat:



(This was my first attempt, below..hehe!)



The backs of the chairs are looking good:

I still have more to go this week but it's not a chore at all--this model is pretty cooperative!

(And in case you need your own Supervillain name, go here!)
http://supervillain.namegeneratorfun.com/




Comments