Dolls For Sale

As you can see, there are a lot of dolls here. Ideally I would like about half as many, but the difficulty is in choosing who, and then finding someone who might actually want to buy them. The ones I am considering are:
--A Simply Divine Harlequin Head (Normal Pink)
--One of the two human Soom Migmas. (both have certificates, not-default faceups)
--A Dollshe Erica Snow in light tan, with box and certificate, extra feet (this is a hard one to part with)
There are others but I have to think about them. I'd love to trade one of these for a Souldoll Zenith girl body in NS or WS, I am not fussy about the price difference for the more expensive dolls because I need the space more than the money at the moment. If anyone is interested, please PM me on Den of Angels ( fishcake) and I will list the desired doll for you on the Marketplace--that way you have no obligations and you can see what is included.

Edit Aug 5, 2018--I am happy to say that the Erica Snow is spoken for and I am swapping for a NS Zenith Souldoll body!

I could still use a WS Souldoll Zenith Body, even an older one, in trade for the Migma, or the Simply Divine Harlequin head plus about 150-200USD from me.

Comments