Ignim, Goddess of Abundance


Soom has another Legend doll out; I'm not too impressed with her name (I mean is "Bastet" copyrighted? I don't think so..) but the doll herself is lovely. It's definitely a doll where you will want to get the fullset with the Bastet head and outfits, and not just the bare doll, so the price does add up. I like her human version very much, though you can see she is a challenge to photograph--she has Onyx's heavy square lower lip, which can look odd if not painted right, but is so pretty in person. Since I already have lots of Soom girls (that need clothes and painting) plus the fact that house repairs have eaten the play money, I am just going to enjoy other owner picture of her. She is on sale from Oct 16th 2012 to October 27th. Here is the link:

Ignim's Sale Link

I sewed the first pocket on the Admiral costume on upside down last night, so there will be some delay on progress pix.

Comments